Time to shop!
If you haven’t checked out my shop lately ((or ever)) — now would be a great time! I just stocked it up with some of our recent finds: like the vintage, silver-plated individual salt and pepper shakers pictured above!! Here is a little peek into what is for sale in the Food for a Year SHOP:
- A sweet little stoneware, made in the U.S.A. , speckled dove gray bowl
- A pair of vintage, hand-embroidered kitchen towels
- A set of shovel measuring spoons
- A beautifully vibrant glass vase
- Vintage, windowpane oyster shell ((Shell Craft brand)) placemats
- Set of 4, linen Vera Newmann placemats ((or napkins))
These are just a few of the listings over on the Shop. I am posting new items daily, so be sure to check back often. And, if you are curious how to find the Shop, just click on the word SHOP or go to: www.foodforayear.com/shop and shop your socks off!