Old-Fashioned Coca-Cola Cake (serves 16)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium saucepan, bring to boil ::
- 1 c Coca-Cola (*the real thing)
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 of the cocoa powder packet (3T) *reserve remainder for buttercream.
As soon as the mixture reaches a boil, remove from flame.
- Add 1/2 c sour cream OR milk, whisking to combine.
- Add approx. 1/2 bag(#1). Stir to evenly combine, scraping sides + bottom.
- Beat 2 eggs and whisk into cake batter
- Add remaining bag (#1)
Pour cake batter into prepared 9” x 13” dish bake for 30-35 min or until center is set.
While cake is baking, prepare Coca-Cola frosting by combining
- 1 stick butter
- 6 T Coca-Cola
- Add remainingcocoa powderfrom packet (3T)
in a medium saucepan over medium-medium high flame. Whisk vigorously to remove lumps. When butter is melted, remove from flame and add bag (#2). Whisk to combine.
When the center of the cake is set, remove from oven and cool 5 min before pouring the warm buttercream over the top of the cake.
- Slice & serve.
Cinnamon Roll Cake Mix Recipe Card
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium mixing bowl, combine:
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup canola oil
1/3 cup water
2 t vanilla
- Add cake mix, stirring to combine.
- Pour half of the batter into a prepared 9” x 13” glass baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Combine the cinnamon sugar mix with 2 T softened salted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar filling evenly over the cake batter. Top with remaining cake batter and using a knife, make 8 swirls in the cake ((to resemble 2 rows of 4 cinnamon rolls)).
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until an inserted toothpick can be cleanly removed.
- While cake is baking, combine cake glaze mix with::
1 t vanilla
1/4 c whole milk
1 T corn syrup
- stir until smooth.
- When baking is complete, pour glaze over the warm cake and serve.
Gingerbread Brownies (serves 16)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare 8”x8” glass baking dish by spraying with non-stick spray and lining with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing boil, combine brown sugar bag with ::
- 1 stick butter, softened (*the real thing)
- 6 oz molasses
- 3 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
Once all ingredients are evenly combined,
- Add bag containing flour, folding in flour and chocolate chips just to combine. *Traces of flour should still be visible*.
Pour gingerbread brownie batter into prepared 8”x8” glass dish & bake for 38-45 min or until center is set.
While cake is baking, prepare glaze by combining
- powdered sugar bag with ::
- 2 T milk
- Stir to remove lumps.
- Once gingerbread brownies are done baking, allow to cool for 15 minutes. Then slice and serve with a drizzle of glaze.