Simple Spicy Marinara with Herbed Halibut en Papillote – New FFAY recipe for Sinkology
The newest FFAY recipe is up on the Sinkology Blog! Along with a delicious and shockingly simple way to prepare halibut, I am sharing my most favorite recipe for Spicy Marinara.
Let me tell you a few things I like about this recipe ::
- the marinara is a classic case of dump & stir ((which happens to be my favorite way to cook))
- the sauce has an added heat that is a great variation on a classic marinara
- fish is usually tricky to cook ((at least for me)) but cooking it in a bag steams it so nicely – resulting in tender, moist, flaky, flavor-packed halibut heaven.
- speaking of cooking in a bag…you know what that means?! No mess & super SIMPLE clean-up!!
- Another thing I love about this recipe – leftovers! There will be plenty of spicy, delicious marinara leftover for another meal or two! Perfect for simple summer family meals.
Be sure to head over to the Sinkology Blog and check out the entire recipe – along with some great sinks and design ideas!