Pecan Pie Muffin Mix recipe card – *recipe typo correction*
I am sorry to have to announce that I found a typo in the recipe card attached to the Pecan Pie Muffin Mix.
Please note the corrected recipe below. Pass this on in hopes that those who purchased may find the correction. If you are interested in purchasing any mixes ((pictured below)) comment and I will get in touch with you!
Pecan Pie Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium mixing bowl, combine:
1 cup melted butter
4 eggs, beaten
2 t vanilla
- And large mix, stirring to combine.
- Prepare 2 – 24 count mini muffin tins by spraying each well with Baker’s Joy (or non-stick spray and then dusting with flour).
- Sprinkle a single layer of finely chopped pecans (from the small packet included) in the bottom of each well.
- Using a 2 T retractable scoop, scoop batter into each well.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until an inserted toothpick can be cleanly removed.
- While cake is baking, combine cake glaze mix with::
- When baking is complete, allow the muffins to cool 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing.
- Makes 48
Enchilada Sauce, Taco Seasoning, Lemon Pepper Wings, Firecracker Wings & Fajitas – $4.50
Salted Caramel & Holiday Spice Salted Caramel – $9
Salsa – $9 (quantities limited)