Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Roll Bake
This cinnamon roll hack is the very reason I always have canned cinnies in my fridge. A tube of cinnamon rolls and a few basic pantry staples is SO easily turned into the most delicious Peach Cobbler Cinnie Bake! And the mash up of cinnies and peach cobbler?? HEAVEN.
IMPORTANT pantry items
There are a couple of important pantry staples that make this recipe especially easy ::
- a tube of cinnamon rolls
- jarred peaches (I keep a large jar of peach halves in my fridge – they’re perfect for a quick cobbler, ice cream topping, quick bread, stovetop jam or an after school snack)
- raw whole pecans (thanks to growing up with pecan trees on our property – I feel the urge to always have a bag or two on hand)
- heavy whipping cream
- streusel topping (the ingredients are listed below but I ALWAYS keep this simple streusel stored in bulk in my freezer)
If you’ve pre-stocked your pantry with these basic ingredients, you’ll have a delicious, warm Peach Cobbler Cinnie Bake in under 30 minutes!
5 Steps (including popping open the TUBE of cinnies)
- pop open the canned cinnies tube and cut them in half
- arrange half of the cut cinnies in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan
- top with half of the remaining ingredients, repeat
- bake 20 minutes
- drizzle with cinnamon roll icing
The combination of warm, baked cinnamon rolls and peaches with a pecan streusel topping is PERFECT. This really is one of my favorite quick breakfast/brunch recipes. Try this same basic recipe with cherry pie filling and almonds, pears and cranberries, apples and raisins… the possibilities are only limited to your pantry and imagination! (Looking for more breakfast ideas? try another family favorite GIANT BREAKFAST COOKIES)
Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Roll Bake with Pecan Streusel
- 1 tube canned cinnamon rolls, with icing included (approximately 12-14 oz sized can)
- 2 canned peach halves, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c whole pecans, raw
- 1/3 c granola
- 4 T streusel topping*
Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a (9″x6″x2″) loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Open cinnamon rolls tube and separate into individual rolls. Cut each cinnamon roll in half (if the cinnamon rolls are large, quarter them).
Place half of the cut cinnamon rolls into the bottom of the loaf pan, top with half of each of the remaining ingredients (diced peaches, heavy whipping cream, pecans, granola and streusel topping).
Layer remaining ingredients and bake 20 minutes or until the center of the Cinnie Bake reaches 190°. (if the topping starts to get too dark, cover with a sheet of foil and continue baking until done)
Drizzle with cinnamon roll icing and serve warm.
to make a quick streusel topping, combine forming a sandy texture ::
- 1 1/2 T flour
- 1 1/2 T cane sugar
- 1 T cold salted butter