Quick Turkey Cookie Craft
Looking for a simple + yummy edible turkey craft to occupy a few minutes of your Thanksgiving holiday? Well, I have just the thing! These Turkey Cookies are made with 6 ingredients and they’re so easy that they pretty much dress themselves (AND no baking involved)!
Turkey Cookies :: They’re not going to dress themselves (or are they?)
To assemble these turkey cookies you’ll need 6 things ::
- Annas Swedish Thins Cookies
- Circle Pretzels (I found these at Aldi)
- M&M’s (I used the Trader Joe’s version because I love the colors)
- chocolate melting chips (I used Ghirardelli white and dark chocolate melting chips)
- candy corn
- candy eyes
Turkey Cookies :: Easy as 1. 2. 3.
- To start, assemble the ingredients and melt the melting wafers (according to package instructions).
- On parchment or wax paper, evenly space Annas cookies.
- Dip pretzel ring and situate on the cookie.
- Place eyes and candy corn nose. Repeat until all cookies are topped with a pretzel, eyes and nose.
- Once the chocolate has set, dip the feather portion of the cookie in the melted wafers (you may need to re-melt before dipping the feathers).
- Decorate feathers using with candy coated chocolates.
- Allow to set (10 minutes) then serve.
They’re so cute and simple – check out the video for extra tips and tricks!
Tasty and festive, and really the decorating possibilities limited by your imagination — (Oreos, Bugles, Flavored M&M’s…). Can’t find candy corn? try peanuts, pecans or even Bugles.
And the cute factor?? Out-of-this-world!
Looking for a festive Christmas treat?! Check out this no bake Rudolph Nose. I think you’ll be surprised at just how delicious and simple they are!